SurveyCompany - DollarSurveys

DollarSurveys.net

accounting-dollar-sign
I have to admit this is one of those Survey sites that made me smile I came across it and thought to my self that is stupid no way will they pay you by entering my PayPal email and then doing a simple survey. So I thought to my self I’ll give it ago I did one survey it was real quick. I finished up with that survey and they offered me to do another one which was a little bit longer but not to bad.

They thanked me and said you should get your payment via PayPal soon. Yeah right I thought to myself they just hustled me out of my time oh will live and learn. This morning I logged into my PayPal to my surprise to payments from this company for exactly a dollar. I laughed and thought to my self damn I should of did more.. So yeah if its worth your time try them out they are legit and pay thru PayPal. No Sign up needed just put in your PayPal address and get started with the survey. No Verification Either. This is a great way for lazy people to start earning right away. Just kidding its for who ever..

No Sign UP Needed Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment