Survey Company - Cashle





Cashle.com

What can I say about this site? Wow is the only thing that comes to mind I am so happy I have come across this site it is by far the best one besides my other favorite FairyTaleTreasure.com, I signed up a few days ago they claim to have a minimum payout of $1.00 and pay daily I was shocked and in denial.

Tell my payments came thru less then a half hour of doing the surveys! After knowing they where legit I did surveys for a couple days half hour here and there and made over $20.07! I highly highly recommend checking them out they also have points for Amazon you can cash out for prizes. This is great. Visit them below & Sign Up

Quick tip want proof they pay? Look at mine below and if you still don't believe take the time to sign up. Verify email that’s 50 cents! update your phone and verify which is free! and that's 50 cents.. Then cash out and become a believer my friend! Click Here For Proof

Cashle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment