Survey Company - PrizeRebel


PrizeRebel.com

I recently signed up for this site after doing much research on legit survey sites. And this one is great! I was iffy about it and spent a half hour or so doing there latest surveys I was completely happy because almost every survey approoved quickly.. You can choose from prizes or even order a custom prize with your points. One Point is the same value as one dollar. Within no time I had over 20 points and ordered to Game time cards. I dont play games but my brother buy's these all the time! So I figured I would get him a couple. I submited the prize and withen two hours or so I had the game time cards in my email.. They worked perfect and he was thrilled. I am saving points to buy Nintendo Ds games for my nephew's now.. You definatelly need to check them out.

PrizeRebel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment