Tips & Tricks – Get Thru Surveys Quick


Newcontroller

Let me introduce you to the Phillips Recoil Dual Shock SGC2909BB/27 – Gaming Controller.

Your thinking what does this have to do with surveys? I was brainstorming one day of how I can simplify my steps of doing surveys. I constantly found my self hitting the ‘ End Key ‘ to skip down to the bottom of the page and also hitting refresh on my email page, and also skipping thru multiple tabs on IE.

I looked over and realized I just bought a new game controller and best of all it let’s you 100% Program the keys to keys on the keyboard. So I thought I would give it a try and was I amazed! I programmed the Up Key to the Refresh Key ‘ F5 ‘ Once that was programmed I programmed the Down Key to the ‘ End Key ‘ on they keyboard. Then I program Ctrl & Tab & Alt & + key to the other buttons. Now I was able to skip thru tabs with a breeze, Highlight No with Alt and + Key. ‘ W/ RoboForm Installed ‘ There was so many possibilities I could use with this. So having my laptop in front of me and my game controller in the left hand this made surveys so easy!

The L1 & L2 Key Come in great for Alt and + Key..

Hopefully this has helped on your journey!

If you buy this exact controller which can be bought at Wal-Mart for around $20 Bucks. Install the cd and access the program thru Start Menu – Programs – PHILLIPS - Philips Retractable PC Controller - Philips Retractable PC Controller ( FILE )

Best of all the Controller is USB & has a retractable chord and when you get tired of doing surveys play some games!

No comments:

Post a Comment