Survey Company - DomainLagoon


* UPDATE * www.EarnFreeLoot.com is from DomainLagoon! I earned the points required in no time and now your here! This should be proof enough..

Ever wanted your own Domain Name? You know they are cheap but you hate to waste your money on one or just don't have a credit card to get one... Will your in luck! You can get a free domain name YOURNAME.com for absolutely free! You can use it to forward to your blog or you can build a website out of it. They also have 100'f of prizes you can earn also besides just a domain name.. How does it work? Sign up FREE, Complete Surveys. Earn Prize Points. Things I have already earned.

I have earned one domain! YEAH.. I was actually excited about getting a free domain and it worked if this blog becomes a hit I will be using them to get one for it.

I have also earned a unlimited hosting for my free domain and also a free RapidShare account..

I highly recommend taking time to check them out!

Click below to check them out and register for free.
DomainLagoon.com

P.s. My new domain name was instantly registered and all my details how to run it where sent to my email, That's also how it worked for my RapidShare account.

No comments:

Post a Comment