Survey Company - CashLagoon

CashLagoon.comcashlagoon

Another Lagoon just with a twist this one offers CASH! With No Minimum and a Free Dollar to get you started this is awesome. Did I mention Instant Cash outs that usually take only 15 minutes to get?

I signed up and got Verified the usual Verification call a 1-800 number and leave your details or a different number if your from another country besides the USA. Once verified I was able to complete 5 bucks in no time! Did a cash out and got paid!

These Survey sites are great and apparently are every where I guess the hard part is finding the legit ones that pay. Guess that's why I am here to try them out for you and report back I am starting to feel like a beta tester for survey sites, Oh will I'm having fun. Again this site is 100% Free as all the other sites I have tested and made money with.

SIGN UP NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment