Website Review- PimpThisBum.com

PimpThisBum.com

This right here is Tim Edwards which I now consider him a friend. He has had a long journey and god has finally blessed him. I stumbled across this website off Fox News or Cnn News and decided to see what the uproar was all about. Apparently a Father and Son. Daddio & Sean they call them which I have talked to the son they are both awesome people they decided to figure out a way to give back and change one person’s life at a time that is considered a bum and to help them raise money by holding a sign ‘ PimpThisBum.com ‘ on the street corner. Tim made over $100 dollars a day! From there they got him in a treatment center and is now drug and alcohol free this is so awesome all for free!

GE DIGITAL CAMERA

I enjoyed there free Video chat where I spoke with Tim, John, Sean, Eileen from SunRay, and a bunch of other great people that really do support this idea. I am definitely going to donate my time and money to help this project.

Please visit there site and donate! If anything just check it out it’s great!

http://www.PIMPTHISBUM.com

Thanks
ChappyBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment