Survey Company – GetPaidTo

GetPaidTo.compiggyba


I was bored last night so I signed up for this Survey Company they have a system a lot like GamingLagoon, DomainLagoon,

The only difference is you cash out Pay-Pal at any Minimum! That’s right Cash out ANY TIME ANY MINIMUM! That’s great news I was a little worried they might not be legit so I got on there and did $2.00 dollars worth of surveys which took about 10 minutes.. Knocked out the Quiz Rocket one’s those are always the easiest.

I put in a order to get paid the $2.00 thru Pay-Pal.. Most sites take a while but I had payment within 5 to 10 minutes! I was excited about this site and I definitely think you should give it ago. The only requirement is you need to Verify your information by Calling A 1-800 # and leaving a voice mail with your Name and Info. Then within a day or less your Verified! It’s will worth it and glad to be doing surveys with them now.

Sign Up it’s free you have nothing to loose!

P.S. Once Verified you get a Free GetPaidTo T-Shirt, Size L or XL.. Very Cool..

No comments:

Post a Comment