Survey Company – FreeCashMoneyGifts

FreeCashMoneyGifts.com

l1

A site that was recommended by one of our fellow blog readers I thought I would give it a try out apparently they pay daily and seem to have the same system as FairyTaleTreasure.com, I am sure its not the same folks some guy by the name of Greg owns the site and even offers his AIM messenger name so fellow members can chat with him. The site seems to be offering daily Pay-Outs with minimum of $10.00 they start you out with a $2.00 bonus or I was just lucky.. Site seems legit so check it out you know I will be posting if I get payment or if they are scammers! They Also offer Proof Payments in there forums which they all look legit and payments over a $100 + on some.

Sign Up Now

*****UPDATE SURVEY COMPANY IS LEGIT HAS MADE PAYMENT*****

No comments:

Post a Comment