Prizes Earned: From Surveys


Prizes Earned:
Doing Surveys In One Month!

 

itouch  atvthunder
1. The Itouch 2gig 2nd Gen ‘I love this thing! It’s mine ;) ‘

2. Nintendo Ds Atv and Monster Trucks ‘ I love my nephews I gave them this! ‘

tombraiderlegend die_hard_trilogy_front

3. Tomb Raider Legend 2 ‘ Turle Loves this game had to get it for him! ‘

4. Die Hard Trilogy ‘ My dad just loves this game I had to get it ‘

rapidshare domain_name_free

5. One RapidShare Account ‘ My Brother Ray Loves this ‘

6. EarnFreeLoot.com & Hosting thanks DomainLagoon!

premier-2gbmp4p cobera
7. Pink Ipod ‘ My Sis Pammy needed one so I got it! ‘

8. Cobra Hand Held 40 Channel ‘ Dad so wanted one ‘

lordoftherings ancestry_logo

9. Lord of the Rings Game Card ‘ My brother Ray is addicted to this ‘

10.  Ancestry.com ‘ Mom wanted to do Ancestry ‘

livepreview usb%20Headset

11. Designed this for my little brother turtle.

12. Headset for my brother Ray can play on Lord of the Rings!

All these prizes in one month not bad at all!

And best of all I got to give back to my family which made me feel real good and still all this for Free and still money left in my PayPal… These where earned by points or by cash from Surveys. Please don't give up so easy you can make this happen for your self just apply your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment