Domain Company – GDI - .Ws

Website.Ws

Global Domains International - .WS
Global%20Domains%20International%20%20Logo

So once again my little brother Turtle was let loose on YouTube and for some reason he stumbled across a guy named Alex Diaz.

After about five minutes Turtle insisted that I watch this video on how to make money on the internet. I was so caught up in doing surveys I told him to leave me alone I am making money.

After I realized I hurt Turtles feelings I decided I would look the guy up and watch his video. He was simply sitting in his personal music studio talking about how he works for this company named GDI ‘ Global Domains International ‘ They are the owners of .WS domain name which I heard about back in the day.

domain-registration

So apparently here is the kicker. These domains are new and fresh and readily available un-like your common .com name there is Millions of these still out there and the .Ws name stands for Website and more then likely these will take over the average .Com name in the future.

So for 10 bucks a month you can get YourName.WS for ever! This comes with Hosting and everything. Personally 10 bucks a month isn't nothing compared to most hosting companies that charge you 20 to 30 bucks just for hosting.

So that's now the best part. The best part is the Referral System. People have made 1,000’s of dollars by doing just this and actually turned it into a Home Business.

They have Weekly bonus’s where you can earn thousands of dollars but usually its about 100 to 300 dollars with 5 to 10 people referred! And best of all you get $1 dollar per month every month for every person referred. 50 people referred? $50 bucks a month and so on and so on.

There is absolutely no limits on your Earning Potential!

Use this Calculator to determine how much money you can make.

refer1

Level 1: 5 people = $ 5/month (5 Members)
Level 2: 25 people = $ 25/month + $ 5/month = $ 30/month (Total 30 Members)
Level 3: 125 people = $ 125/month + $ 30/month = $ 155/month (Total 155 Members)
Level 4: 625 people = $ 625/month + $ 155/month = $ 780/month (Total 780 Members)
Level 5: 3,125 people = $ 3,125/month + $ 780/month = $ 3,905/month (Total 3,905 Members)

So if you would like to get more information visit
http://www.EarnFreeLoot.ws

With a 7 Day Free Trial you have nothing to loose!

P.S. With the information you get from your down line coaches such as me and Alex Diaz it will help you on any other program you ever try on the Internet.

Requirements:
Age: 18 +
Countries: Globally
Payment Methods: Pay-Pal or Check
Investment: 10 Dollars a month.
Legit: Yes

Benefits:
1. YourName.ws
2. Your own Business up and running in minutes!
3. Unlimited Support from your down line and company.

I had my first conference last night with Alex Diaz he was so helpful on getting going on making money without paying for nothing accept getting my website going!

Here is his video that got me interested!

www.EarnFreeLoot.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment