All Survey Companys – Help Articles

turtle

My younger brother ‘ Turtle ‘ asked me about Online Surveys and told me that he had some free time and he would love to see what I been doing online and give it a shot.

So I setup my personal computer and attached the game controller, and loaded up Roboform, and CCleaner to get everything ready for him. Anyone can do these surveys anyways right..

I log into PrizeRebel and show him how to do a couple surveys first a quiz one which is really easy then a Brandarama one which isn't too bad either.

He was excited. After 10 minutes he gave up and told me that I should quit that site cause there is to many pop-ups and the points just aren't going thru for him and it was just to confusing of a process..

So he got me think? How did I figure all this out? How did I get the knowledge to actually earn money from doing this. And most of all actually enjoy it!

So this is my goal. To help provide Articles that will get you thru the surveys and hopefully help them get approved the correct way. Maybe even teach Turtle how to do the surveys and enjoy them along the way.

P.S. That isn't my Little brother turtle but you can understand that's how he was feeling. Turtle is 25 just so the lady's know.. lol

Articles to COME!

Submit your Articles thru Comment Section or Check back and see what Articles I have wrote or found. Thanks

Please know this Article was not to Defer you from Online Surveys but to motivate you to learning how to do them and enjoy the process like millions of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment